The Sweet Course is a complete guide to learning to bake gluten free!
Whether you’ve never scratch baked before, are new to the gluten free life or have been baking up a gluten free storm for years (albeit with more misses than hits) this course is for you.
In this 14 Module Course you will learn everything you need to know about gluten free baking and exactly how to create an array of delicious gluten free treats at home. I don’t believe in teaching you simply to bake something gluten free, I want to show you exactly why a recipe works, how it works and more importantly give you the confidence to convert gluten recipes to gluten free at home yourself! Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- WHAT DOES GLUTEN DO
- ALL ABOUT GLUTEN FREE FLOURS
- THE PRINCIPLES OF BAKING
- THE MELTING METHOD
- THE CREAMING METHOD
- THE WHIPPING METHOD
- SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR
- SUGAR COOKIES
- CHRISTMAS GOODIES
- NUT MEALS
- THE MUFFIN METHOD
- HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT RECIPES
- DAIRY FREE CONVERSIONS
- HOW TO CONVERT RECIPES TO GLUTEN FREE
Not only will you receive all of this, you’ll also receive a selection of delicious gluten free recipes EXCLUSIVE to The Sweet Course including:
- Classic Gluten Free Scones
- Simply Gluten Free Sponge Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Apple Pie
- The Hands Down Best Gluten Free Brownies
- The exact Gluten Free Chocolate Cake recipe I use in my cake business
- PLUS a video on how to stack and decorate a celebration cake at home!
- Gluten Free Butter Cake
- Zesty Lemon Butter
- Gluten Free Jam Roll
- Traditional Gluten Free War Biscuits
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Gingerbread and how to make a house!
- Stuffed Gluten Free Nutella Cookies
- Amazingly Adaptable Gluten Free Muffins
- Gluten Free Profiteroles
- Gluten and Dairy Free Brownies
- Gluten and Dairy Free Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
You’ll also receive downloadable charts, cheat sheets to print off and keep in your kitchen, videos on exactly how to create your GF Gingerbread house, decorate Sugar Cookies and stack and decorate a buttercream cake!
You receive access to our exclusive Facebook community just for students where you can ask for help and share your wins any time. As well as watch all of the lessons via video!
You’ll walk away with everything you need to know to wow your friends and family and be a fabulous and confident gluten free baker. No more second guessing whether a recipe will work out, not knowing what flour blend to use when or wondering if it’s even possible.
Join us in The Sweet Course and you’ll automatically receive all the lessons in an easy to print PDF.
*** This is a digital product so no physical book will be received. You will receive a link to download your PDF ebook which you can then save to your computer/tablet/phone and use whenever you like. The PDF is also print-ready so you can print it off should you wish to have a hardcopy. ***