Regain your confidence in the kitchen and take your gluten free baking to the next level!
The Sweet Course Academy is the first exclusively gluten free recipe and baking membership. Imagine receiving brand new gluten free recipes delivered to your inbox each month! but not only that you’ll actually learn how and why the recipe works! Here you’ll begin to understand how to convert your own recipes to gluten free and have them work each and every time. This is about mastering gluten free baking, not just making a nice cake.
It’s a celebration and you think, yes I’m going to whip up a quick birthday cake or dessert. Oh but wait it needs to be gluten free…. and delicious of course. So you simply take a well loved recipe you’ve baked a thousand times and swap the flour to gluten free. That’s it right?
You pull your great smelling cake out of the oven and you think yes! This will be fabulous.
You serve it up and while you’re giving yourself internal high fives you see the faces of your family as they chow into it. They look at it suspiciously…. “errr gluten free?” they ask.
Well that’s it. You’ve had enough. You thought this baking stuff would be easy! I mean come on, can’t you just swap the flour and it still does the same thing? At the end of the day all you really want to do is bake some delicious looking and tasting gluten free treats and to maybe impress the hell out of your family and guests!
It shouldn’t be this hard right?
Trust me when I say, I have both been there and done that, and it doesn’t have to be that hard. Having a fabulous well written gluten free recipe is the key, but knowing the how and why behind your recipe? Then you’ll be able to take your baking to a whole new level.
In no time at all, you’ll not only be baking up a gluten free storm, but you’ll feel confident every time you step into the kitchen. You won’t second guess yourself or your new found skills. You’ll be creating stunning gluten free sweet treats and wowing your family.
Join The Sweet Course Academy and you’ll never be stuck for gluten free baking ideas again!
As a member of The Sweet Course Academy you’ll receive:
– 1 Monthly GF Baking lesson delivered to your inbox every month that you can do in your own time, at your own pace
– A fabulous and easy to bake GF recipe that ties into your lesson
– 2 x Facebook Lives each month, allowing you to ask questions as you go
– Brand new gluten free recipes that won’t be available anywhere else
– 1 on 1 support from me, your friendly neighborhood gluten free baker!
– A private Facebook of like-minded gluten free bakers where you can ask anything, anytime
– Bake-a-thons, compete in the bake-a-thons throughout the year to win fabulous prizes
– An easy to print recipe card so you can collect and store them in your recipe box for easy future reference!
– Exclusive discounts from Gluten Free businesses!
Want to know what recipes you’ll receive?
Here’s a taste of what’s to come!
- Gluten Free Sponge Cake
- Gluten Free Classic Scones
- Easy No Fail GF Shortcrust Pastry
- Epic GF Apple Pie
- My Famous GF Chocolate Cake and how to stack and layer them like a pro! This is the actual recipe I use in my cake business!
- Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Jam Swiss Roll just like you remember
There may even be a few BONUS recipes thrown in as well!
This isn’t just a recipe subscription, it’s so much more.
My name is Stacey Dadd and I’m the owner and chief baker here at Champagne and Gumboots. A successful exclusively Gluten Free cake and bakery business just outside of Perth, Western Australia. I make and decorate gorgeous and delicious cakes, cupcakes and a whole array of sweet treats.
I’m proof that gluten free baking that tastes so good your guests will never know is not only possible but entirely easy!
I’ve been sharing my delicious gluten free recipes with the world for the last 4 years but I know you need more. More than just a recipe that tells you what to do and when. I know, because I’ve been there, I was you! You should’ve seen my first attempt at a gluten free sponge cake. Yikes! It made a better door stop than a cake!
But over and over again people tell me their failures when it comes to baking gluten free and the same things keep coming up! That’s why I’ve created The Sweet Course Academy. A virtual recipe subscription combined with monthly gluten free baking lessons. Because it really is about so much more than just following the recipe. It’s about giving you the confidence to get back in the kitchen!
Here’s what you get!
What you won’t get!
- Hard to follow recipes that taste like cardboard
- Recipes that call for crazy ingredients you can never find or
- Flour blends you don’t want to make – NO MORE finally finding a certain flour only to 50 grams of it again!
- Critics who complain “errr no not gluten free again”
- A timed course or constant push – you can bake at your own pace
Is The Sweet Course Academy for me?
- If you’ve been recently diagnosed gluten free and you haven’t got a clue where to start (I mean what the hell is Xanthan gum anyway) and you just want to make some yummy stuff that you can actually eat.
- Or you’ve been baking for years and need some new delicious recipe inspo… but with recipes that actually work!
- If you want to understand your recipe and how you can make changes to personalize it further.
- Or you still can’t get gluten free recipes to work and you just don’t understand why your muffins don’t turn out the same!
- If your biscuits have ever spread, your cakes have flopped or scones crumbled and fell apart.
- Or maybe you’re just time poor and want a quick recipe you can whip up when the need calls, but you want one that actually works with ingredients you already have on hand.
Not sure it’s for you? Try it out for a month and cancel anytime! But remember, it will never be this price again!
- What exactly is The Sweet Course Academy?
It’s a digital recipe subscription delivered direct to your inbox once a month. But it’s not just recipes, learn the why’s and how’s behind your recipe to take your baking up another level. Receive Bonus content to help you understand gluten free baking as a whole!
- What baking skill level is needed?
Any one of any skill level can join! From beginners that have only ever baked from a box, scratch bakers who know a thing or two or master chefs that have been baking for years. You’ll learn tricks to gluten free baking you’ve likely never heard of before.
- How do you receive the lessons and live videos?
In the first week of each month you’ll have a lesson emailed direct to your inbox. That’s then followed up with that months recipe! Then you simply hop into the Private Facebook Group for each Live video.
- Will I learn to bake gluten free bread?
No. I am purely a sweets baker, aka. patisserie. Bread baking is a whole other skill set and not one I have any urge to posses. All of the recipes and lessons I share are based around desserts only.
- Do I get access to past lessons?
Not at this point in time. A membership platform like that costs many thousands of dollars that I just don’t have at the moment. For now the subscription is purely email and Facebook based.
- What sorts of recipes will I receive?
Anything and everything, from classic gluten free scones, to apple pies, tarts, biscuits and it even includes my famous gluten free dark chocolate cake (that I use in my professional baking business!)
- Will I need to buy weird gluten free flours?
Hell NO! This is my biggest pet hate! And honestly these days there is no need to make your own flour blend or weird ones that are hard to find. The humble store bought gluten free flour blend has come a very long way and you can now bake just about anything with them! You can read more about them here. But know that most of my recipes use simple store bought brands like Well and Good, on the odd occasion I might suggest extra rice flour or hazelnut or almond meal.
- What about diary free?
I am not typically a dairy free baker. Why? Because it’s not just a simple swap from butter to nuttelex. Dairy free baking often requires a complete re-write of a recipe to account for the extra moisture and water. As such I don’t focus on this area, though some of my recipes can be converted. I will touch on dairy free baking in one of the upcoming modules.
- What about sugar free?
Ummmm no. This is not about being healthy. This is about classic baking with taste and flavour and being able to enjoy those sweet treats and desserts you grew up, only gluten free!
- Can I join if I’m not in Australia?
Absolutely! However please keep in mind my recipes are written for Australian market gluten free flours. Every brand, every country has their own brands and therefore mixes of flours. This means that recipes may bake up differently.
- Can I do a free trial or buy 1 month only?
At this point in time we are subscription based only, however you can cancel at any time.
- Can I cancel?
Absolutely at any time. For monthly payments they are automatically direct debited from your account