Did you hear the news? Champagne & Gumboots, Perth’s only Coeliac Australia accredited bakery is opening a store right here in the picturesque Swan Valley! Just 10 minutes from Midland.
We’re hoping to be open early November 2021 but unfortunately don’t have a specific date just yet. These things take times folks, especially when Covid has disrupted our kitchen build more times than I can count. But fear not, your favourite gluten free cafe in Perth will be open just in time for the silly season at the end of the year.
So what can you expect to find in store:
- You’ll find a range of our famous Gluten Free Cupcakes with flavours that change regularly
- All of the slices, cookies and other decadent treats that you’ve come to know and love
- A whole new selection of goodies including Gluten Free Profiteroles, Scones, Apple pies, Custard tarts and so much more
- Cabinet Cakes for those occasions when you just need a cake on a Friday night on your way to a dinner or for when (oops) you forget to order a birthday cake
- A range of delicious Milkshakes, Hot Chocolates and more and yes plenty of dairy free options too
- Coffee, Coffee and more Caffeine…..
- Devonshire Teas with our Signature C&G Classic Scones, jam and cream
- A fabulous retail area with all of your favourite GF goodies from across WA. Think granola from The Natural Food Emporium and chocolates from The Cheeky Project. Plus all you need for gift giving including cute cards, birthday candles and more.
We cannot wait to welcome you in store and treat you to something truly special! To stay update to date with all the happenings, plus be the first to know when we open, join our newsletter list here.